Letter exchange – 2014/2015
Students from Gimnazjum Publiczne nr 1 in Frysztak exchange letters in English with their mates from such schools as:
- College La Source from AMNEVILLE in France;
- Collège Immaculée from EVREUX in France;
- CPI Alfonso VII from a town Pontevedra in Spain;
- Level English Services from Vitoria-Gasteiz in Spain;
- Ritsumeikan Junior and Senior High School from a city Kyoto in Japan.
Thanks to this letter exchange project most of our students have the chance to write letters in English, get to know new friends in schools from other countries, find out something new about other cultures, traditions. It can be noticed that our students involved in the project write letters with pleasure and each year there are more and more students who want to take part in our letter exchange.
Over 150 students participate in the international programme of writing letters to young people from other countries.